We are looking for GREAT PEOPLE to join our team
If you are a Physiotherapist looking to work in a busy multidisciplinary clinic supported by an experienced team of Physiotherapists, Podiatrists, Exercise Physiologists and Remedial Therapists, then this is the job for you!
Located in Mandurah, close to the train station and only minutes from the beaches and estuary, you will be glad to work in a company that values work-life balance and is flexible with part-time to full-time hours available.
Established in 2011, 4 Life Physiotherapy has grown to become Mandurah’s leading multidisciplinary allied health clinic, with a team of 40+ physiotherapists, podiatrists, exercise physiologists, remedial massage therapists and admin staff.
Our multi-award-winning clinic boasts state-of-the-art facilities. We are dedicated to providing best practice, evidence-based treatments in helping our patients achieve their goals.
About the Role
The role will require you to be a great communicator, with the ability to create rapport with people from all walks of life. It will require you to have the ability to find time to laugh at work with your team and to take pride in the service you provide.
In return, you will receive excellent remuneration as a valued employee, superannuation payments, annual/personal leave and public holiday pay. You will have the opportunity to attend onsite and external professional development and mentoring sessions. Full administration support is provided.
The role involves managing a varied caseload with opportunities to explore an interest in, or further develop your skills in:
- Musculoskeletal therapy,
- Sports rehabilitation,
- Occupational health & ergonomics,
- Vestibular rehabilitation,
- Orthopaedics & post op rehab,
- Clinical Pilates,
- Women’s health,
- Provision of NDIS / disability services, and
- Exercise rehabilitation.
- Walk into an established busy caseload with massive potential for continued growth, and opportunity to pursue your areas of interest.
- Great team culture, with a supportive and friendly work environment.
- Option to choose a remuneration package of an hourly rate or commission with a retainer, both with full leave entitlements and superannuation.
- Sign on bonus and relocation assistance available.
- Ongoing in house and external professional development is encouraged and supported with financial reimbursement of $1000 per year training bonus.
- As a senior therapist, mentoring opportunities are available
- Work at a comfortable pace – with 30 minute standard consultations.
- Flexibility in work hours to promote work life balance.
- Paid admin time scheduled within each work day.Opportunity to progress to senior or managerial roles.
Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Tertiary qualification in Physiotherapy
- Experience as a senior Physiotherapist or evidence of readiness to progress to this position.
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current professional indemnity and liability insurance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A warm professional manner with a patient-focused approach to Physiotherapy.
- Be well organised and confident to work both independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary health care team.
How to Apply
If this sounds like the role for you, please express your interest as soon as possible as the position will be filled as soon as the right candidate applies! Please email your expression of interest and resume to Jye & Grant at email@example.com
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Senior Physiotherapist $95,000 – $115,000 per year
- Employee mentoring program
- Relocation assistance
- Visa sponsorship
- Day shift
- Occasional Saturday availability preferred, but not essential