Get In Touch With Us
Enquire OnlineIf you prefer to get in touch via email, please fill out your details below, and we will be sure to get in touch soon.
We Value your Feedback
Our Commitment to you: Listen, Respond, Learn
We are committed to ensuring our services are ethical and of the highest quality. We welcome and encourage your suggestions, compliments, and complaints to help us maintain and improve the quality of our service.
We want to understand your suggestions, compliments, and complaints as quickly as possible. If comfortable, please provide your feedback to your treating therapist or administration team member who had responsibility for managing your matter. We will listen to your feedback and try to resolve any concerns as quickly as possible.
If your matter is not resolved to your satisfaction, the next step is to contact the Practice Principles, Grant Pattison and Jye McCaffrey, or our Office Managers, Lois Tenni and Mady Hancock.
Feedback can be provided by:
- Completing this Feedback & Complaints Form (or our Anonymous Feedback & Complaints Form)
- By Post: 4 Life Physiotherapy, U1 25 Rafferty Rd, Mandurah WA 6210
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Telephone: 08 9583 5200
- In Person at Our Office: to ensure appropriate staff are available to receive your feedback, please make prior arrangements.